Celebs Anderson Cooper and Jorge Ramos are one of the best political and media analysts in the world. The white headed duplicate journalists share brilliant minds. It wasn’t enough for them to win a single Emmy Award, they added more to the list along the way with other numerous awards and nominations.
Pew Research Center an American nonprofit organization in charged of evaluating issues, movements and behaviors around the world named Mexican anchor Jorge Ramos the second most known Latino in US. His work clearly impacts Latin Americans and benefits those non-Spanish speaking individuals, including universal leaders, who need to communicate fundamental messages to the Latin realm.
Anderson Cooper, a little paler in the skin than Ramos, doesn’t stay behind. Millions of actors, presidents, artists, you name it! Have granted him interviews aired in the notable morning shows too. Just like Ramos with Al Punto in Univision, Anderson has had his own talk show, only more: Anderson Live and Anderson Cooper 360°.The CNN American anchor has covered outstanding international journalism news.
Although Anderson is openly gay and Univision’s anchor is not, career wise they would make a fabulous mix. Our mind would probably confuse their physical looks but it would be a hit in TV! What do you think?
The anchor’s latest news:
- Anderson Cooper might take Matt Lauer’s Job!
- Univision hack host on Boston bombing: But what about immigration reform? (twitchy.com)
- Sen. Marco Rubio and U.S. Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart to talk immigration with Univision’s Jorge Ramos (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Huh? Conrad Murray Sings to Anderson Cooper CNN (Watch) (blackamericaweb.com)
- Anderson Cooper speaks at Smith College (wwlp.com)
- Tell me about Jorge Ramos
- Jorge Ramos interviews Obama
- Anderson Cooper loves being gay